Invitation to Bid: Construction of a New Railway Station in Dire Dawa
The Ethio-Djibouti Railway Corporation invites eligible bidders to submit their technical and financial proposals for the construction of a new railway station in Dire Dawa, Ethiopia. The proposed station will serve as a key transportation hub for passengers and freight along the railway corridor. The scope of work includes the construction of a passenger terminal building, platform structures, railway tracks, signaling and communication systems, electrical and mechanical systems, and associated site works. Interested bidders must have a valid license from the Ethiopian Ministry of Construction and Urban Development and a minimum of five years of experience in railway construction projects. Bidders must also provide evidence of similar projects completed within the last ten years. The bidding documents can be obtained from the procurement office of the Ethio-Djibouti Railway Corporation during business hours from Monday to Friday. The deadline for submission of bids is 30 days from the date of this announcement. For more information, please visit our website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Ethio-Djibouti Railway Corporation Addis Ababa, Ethiopia”
- Ethio-Djibouti Railway s.c. and the FDRE TVT Institute have signed an MOU.
- የኢትዮ ጅቡቲ ባቡር ትራንስፖርት አ..ማ እና የኢፌድሪ ቴክኒክና ሙያ ስልጠና ኢንስቲትዩት በጋራ ለመስራት የሚያስችላቸውን ስምምነት ተፈራፈሙ፤
- ኢዲአር በ2016 በጀት የመጀመሪያው ሩብ ዓመት በወጪ ገቢ እንቅስቃሴ ያስመዘገበውን የ12.3 በመቶ ድርሻ ለማሳደግ በቅንጅት መስራት እንደሚገባ ተገለፀ፤
- Ethio Djibouti Rail Transport reported revenue of 998.13 million birr in the first quarter of fiscal 2016, according to CEO Abdi Zenabe (DR).
- The delegation led by Saudi Arabia’s Minister of Transport and Logistics visited Mojo Dry Port and Endode Railway Cargo Station.