Capacity-building training for senior management staff concluded ****
A month-long capacity-building training for Ethio-Djibouti Railway Transport s.c. (EDR) senior management staff concluded in China at Tianjin Railway Technical and Vocational College. In the graduation ceremony, it was stated that the training has greatly strengthened cooperation between the two friendly countries of Ethiopia and China in the railway sector. During the team’s stay in college, they gained railway-related theoretical knowledge and practical site visits in different stations, locomotive and rollingstock depots, signaling depots,communication depots, railway power supply depots, and others. The team also got many cultural and experience exchanges from Chinese companies. At the end of the training, a certificate was given to the trainees who satisfactorily completed the one-month training.
- Ethio-Djibouti Railway s.c. and the FDRE TVT Institute have signed an MOU.
- የኢትዮ ጅቡቲ ባቡር ትራንስፖርት አ..ማ እና የኢፌድሪ ቴክኒክና ሙያ ስልጠና ኢንስቲትዩት በጋራ ለመስራት የሚያስችላቸውን ስምምነት ተፈራፈሙ፤
- ኢዲአር በ2016 በጀት የመጀመሪያው ሩብ ዓመት በወጪ ገቢ እንቅስቃሴ ያስመዘገበውን የ12.3 በመቶ ድርሻ ለማሳደግ በቅንጅት መስራት እንደሚገባ ተገለፀ፤
- Ethio Djibouti Rail Transport reported revenue of 998.13 million birr in the first quarter of fiscal 2016, according to CEO Abdi Zenabe (DR).
- The delegation led by Saudi Arabia’s Minister of Transport and Logistics visited Mojo Dry Port and Endode Railway Cargo Station.